Wolf, Rifkin, Shapiro, Schulman & Rabkin, LLP has an extensive and diverse commercial and residential real estate practice that includes both real property transactions and disputes. We represent individual and institutional clients in all aspects of purchasing, selling, leasing, financing, developing and managing real property. We employ a proactive, problem-solving approach to resolving all of our real estate clients’ matters.
Enhanced by our strong corporate department, we are able to advise clients on myriad business considerations, regulatory constraints and tax implications of their real estate transactions. Our extensive real estate and business experience includes:
- Drafting, Negotiation and Review of Construction and Design Contracts
- Drafting, Negotiation and Review of Real Property Purchase and Sales Agreements
- Advice Concerning Title and Escrow Related Matters
- Advice and Documentation Regarding Entity Formation
- Advice Concerning Mechanic’s Lien Issues
- Drafting, Negotiating and Review of Industrial, Office, Retail, Residential and Mixed Use Leases
- Advice Concerning 1031 Exchanges
We represent clients involved in a wide variety of local, state, national and international real estate transactions, including individual, institutional, domestic and international investors.
Members of the Real Estate Department have substantial experience in major and complex real property acquisitions, sales and exchanges, including planning and zoning, environmental quality, special district and local property taxes, construction contracts, space and land leasing and professional real estate service contracts for architects, engineers, brokers and related real estate industry services.
Further areas of special real estate expertise include complex mortgage financing transactions, debt and equity syndications, joint ventures, mortgage foreclosure and real estate “workout” projects.