Food Beverage & Hospitality
Wolf, Rifkin, Shapiro, Schulman & Rabkin, LLP attorneys have extensive experience in all aspects of Hospitality & Leisure law. Our multi-disciplinary team is knowledgeable and well-equipped to counsel individuals or companies in matters of all sizes relating to hospitality and leisure. We strategically and creatively address our clients’ needs, protect our clients’ interests, and achieve outstanding results. From hotels, bars, resorts, private clubs, restaurants and restaurant groups, food and beverage companies, wineries, breweries, and distilleries, as well as related importers, distributors, retailers, master distillers, and celebrities involved in the industry, we can help.
From start-ups to international brands, our team has the experience you need to protect and manage your brand. We represent clients in federal and state courts and before the US Patent and Trademark Office, as well as in litigation and arbitration proceedings in the United States and abroad.
We are passionate about what we do, and our experience enables us to provide cost-effective counsel in a wide variety of Hospitality & Leisure matters.
- Negotiated a deal between a national hotel chain and a celebrity chef for a branded restaurant
- Advised a fast-growing restaurant group on brand protection and the creation of a private label spirits brand
- Counseled an international actor and his entity in the restructuring of the manufacturing, importation, and distribution of his liquor brand
- Represented one of the largest wineries in Europe and its US subsidiary in a dispute over the termination fee and rights brought by a US importer
- Represented a leading spirits brand manufacturer in the sale of its global assets
- Favorably settled an arbitration matter against a foreign bank brought by a luxury country club