AREAS OF PRACTICE
Steven Zidell is a partner with Wolf, Rifkin, Shapiro, Schulman & Rabkin, LLP. Mr. Zidell’s practice focuses on transactional real estate and corporate matters. He has published several articles on real estate and business law topics. Mr. Zidell has been awarded an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell. An AV Preeminent rating reflects an attorney who has reached the heights of professional excellence and is recognized for the highest level of skill and integrity.
- Liquidated Damages Clauses, California Lawyer (August, 2013).
- Author of a chapter of Organizing Corporations in California, published by California Continuing Education of the Bar (2012)
- Alter Ego and Adequate Capitalization: How Much is Enough?, California Business Law Reporter (May, 2004)
- Consultant for California Real Estate Finance Practice: Strategies and Forms, published by California Continuing Education of the Bar (2000)
- Recent Developments Concerning California’s One Action Rule and Anti-Deficiency Laws, California Real Property Journal (Spring, 1999)
- California Supreme Court Affirms Court of Appeal in DeBerard Case: Code of Civil Procedure Section 580b May Not be Waived, California Real Property Journal (Summer, 1999)
- Juris Doctor (1985), UCLA School of Law, Los Angeles, California; Editor-in-Chief of the UCLA Journal of Environmental Law & Policy
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics (1982), University of California, Los Angeles Summa Cum Laude; Phi Beta Kappa
- Member of the State Bar of California, Real Property Section
- Member of the UCLA Ziman Real Estate Group
HONORS & OUTSIDE ACTIVITIES
- Past President, UCLA Ziman Real Estate Alumni Group
- Leadership L.A. Graduate Fellow
- Snow Skier