Michael Rabkin is a partner with Wolf, Rifkin, Shapiro, Schulman & Rabkin, LLP, and is the manager of the firm’s Real Estate Department and Community Associations Department. His practice involves all aspects of real estate transactions, including purchase and sale of individual properties and multi-property portfolios, development and leasing of industrial, retail and office properties.
In addition, Mr. Rabkin represents numerous community associations such as townhomes, high rise condominiums, and planned unit developments.
Mr. Rabkin has been awarded an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell. An AV Preeminent rating reflects an attorney who has reached the highest of professional excellence and is recognized for the highest level of skill and integrity.
- Juris Doctor (1988), University of Southern California Law Center, Los Angeles, California – Irmas Scholar
- Bachelor of Arts Degree (1984), University of California Los Angeles – Chancellor Scholar
- Member of the State Bar of California (Real Property Section)
- Member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association (Real Property Section)
- Member of the American Bar Association
HONORS & OUTSIDE ACTIVITIES
- Listed in California Super Lawyers (2009, 2011-2022)
- Serving as counsel to non-profit organizations on a pro-bono basis, and serving as a director, as requested, including A Sense of Home, Habitat for Humanity, MAK Center for Arts and Architecture, Pacific Resident Theatre, the Los Angeles Conservancy, and others
- California Legislative Action Committee (CLAC) Past Legislative Chair
- Regular lecturer on issues relating to community associations and real estate law
- Community Association Institute – Greater Los Angeles Chapter (CAI-GLAC) past President, and past legislative chair of CAI’s California Legislative Action Committee