Norman Wisnicki is a partner of Wolf, Rifkin, Shapiro, Schulman & Rabkin, LLP, and practices in various areas of civil, homeowner association, real estate, and construction litigation. Mr. Wisnicki employs efficient and effective strategies to achieve maximum results for his clients, and has extensive experience in trials, arbitrations, mediations, and administrative hearings.
- Juris Doctor (1981), Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California; earned the American Jurisprudence Award
- Bachelor of Arts in English (1977), Yeshiva University, New York, New York; Dean’s List; graduated with honors
Member of the State Bar of California
- Member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member of the Trial Lawyers Association
HONORS & OUTSIDE ACTIVITIES
- Selected as a Southern California Super Lawyer (2006, 2011, 2012-2016)