Gregory Kerr is a partner with the Las Vegas office of Wolf, Rifkin, Shapiro, Schulman & Rabkin, LLP, focusing on legal matters involving community associations. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Kerr was involved with representing community associations in California where he served as legal counsel to associations on all aspects of corporate operations. Mr. Kerr is currently licensed to practice law in both California and Nevada.
- Juris Doctor (2004), Albany Law School of Union University (Law Review), Albany, New York
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science (2001), Point Loma Nazarene University, San Diego, California
- Member of the State Bar of California
- Member of the State Bar of Nevada
HONORS & OUTSIDE ACTIVITIES
- Intern for the Honorable Richard K. Eaton, United States Court of International Trade. Researched and drafted opinions on international trade disputes