Daniel Shapiro co-founded the partnership known as Wolf, Rifkin, Shapiro, Schulman & Rabkin, LLP which has successfully served its clients for more than 35 years. Although full-service, the firm has earned an impressive reputation in Southern California as one of the most preeminent in community association law due to Mr. Shapiro’s work on behalf of thousands of community associations (townhomes, condominiums, “own your own,” and planned unit developments). His practice focuses on helping clients to run in a professional and cost effective manner, as well as in accordance with California requirements, statutes and laws.
Mr. Shapiro has been awarded an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell. An AV Preeminent rating reflects an attorney who has reached the highest of professional excellence and is recognized for the highest level of skill and integrity.
- Juris Doctor (1979), Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Bachelor of Arts in History (1976), University of California, Los Angeles, California
- Member of the State Bar of California
- Member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member of the College of Community Association Lawyers of the Community Associations Institute
HONORS & OUTSIDE ACTIVITIES
- Listed in California Super Lawyers (2007, 2009-2021)
- Past Chairperson of the California Legislative Action Committee which monitors California legislation relating to community associations
- Extensive speaking engagement list in Southern California on the subject of community association law