The attorneys of Wolf Rifkin Shapiro Schulman & Rabkin, LLP use their unique and extensive experience, problem solving skills and relationships to assist clients involved in all facets of the licensing and merchandising industry to build and grow their businesses. As “business lawyers for the licensing industry,” we provide full service outside general counsel services, ranging from corporate and transactional matters, to the mediation, arbitration and litigation of disputes.
What Kinds Of Clients Do We Represent?
- Intellectual Property Owners
- Celebrities and Celebrity Estates
- Celebrity Stylists and Fashion Companies
- Licensing Agencies and Consultants
- Licensees (e.g., toys, apparel, new media)
What Do We Do?
- Negotiate and draft endorsement, product development, trademark, intellectual property, advertising and character licensing agreements
- Advise and structure businesses, including joint ventures, and negotiate transactions such as sales and acquisitions, debt financing and equity investments
- Trademark applications, registration and enforcement
- Coordinate, prosecute and defend royalty accounting claims
- Litigate right of publicity, trademark infringement, breach of contract and intellectual property claims
Who We Are
Related Practice: Entertainment & Intellectual Property