Jana Gordon Garrotto is Of Counsel with the firm, working primarily in the areas of Trusts and Estates. Her practice includes drafting and implementing estate plans, administering decedent’s estates and serving as privately retained counsel in probate and trust administration matters. Her comprehensive representation includes consulting with and managing a variety of business-related matters for clients including real estate sales, intellectual property and providing general counsel to clients regarding estate issues. Her clients include owners of family businesses, corporate executives, educators, professionals, entrepreneurs and other individuals and families.
Jana brings to her Trusts and Estates practice knowledge gained from her many years of civil litigation experience in the areas of government tort liability, construction defect, professional negligence and products liability.
- Juris Doctor (1989), University of San Francisco, San Francisco, California
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and English Literature (1986), San Francisco State University, San Francisco, California
- Member, State Bar of California
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section Executive Committee (since 2011)
- Co-Editor of The Los Angeles County Bar Association Trust and Estates Section Monthly Bulletin
Honors & Outside Activities
- Beverly Hills Education Foundation—Vice President; Member, Executive Committee Board of Directors (2006-2010)