Max N. Wellman is an associate in the litigation department of Wolf, Rifkin, Shapiro, Schulman & Rabkin, LLP. Max predominantly focuses on business, commercial, and real estate litigation. Throughout his years of practicing law in Los Angeles, Max has developed a multi-faceted litigation practice representing Fortune 500 companies, real estate developers, commercial property owners, corporate manufacturers, distributors, retailers, internet companies, start-ups, entrepreneurs, artists and producers. Before joining Wolf, Rifkin, Shapiro, Schulman & Rabkin, LLP, Max practiced at a national law firm where he gained significant experience in all phases of civil litigation.
During law school, Max clerked for the Honorable Elizabeth A. Lippitt of the Los Angeles Superior Court. Max was also awarded the Dean’s Merit Scholarship for academic distinction and served as a member of the Negotiation Honors Program.
- Southwestern Law School (2013, J.D.)
- San Diego State University (2010, B.A.)
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Downtown Los Angeles Bar Association (DTLABA), President
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel, Member
- Jewish National Fund, Futures Board Member
- Southwestern Law School Nickel Club, Committee Member