Jason Flom is a litigation associate focusing on intellectual property and business disputes. Mr. Flom has experience assisting clients at all stages of litigation, including discovery, pre-trial motions, trial and appeals. He is admitted to practice in all California state courts and the United States District Courts for the Central, Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts of California.
During law school, Mr. Flom was the Executive Editor of the Hastings Communications and Entertainment Law Journal and represented low income clients at the Hastings Civil Justice Clinic. Since becoming an attorney, Mr. Flom has assisted pro bono clients through the East Bay Community Law Center. Mr. Flom played varsity baseball for Westmont College.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Copyright and Trademark Infringement
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) Actions
- Trade Secret Misappropriation
- Right of Publicity
Business and Commercial Litigation
- Breach of Contract
- Business Torts
- Corporate Governance
- Partnership Disputes
- Juris Doctor (2012), University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, CA
- Bachelor of Arts (2009), Westmont College, Santa Barbara, CA
- Member of the State Bar of California