Daniel Medioni is an associate in the litigation department of Wolf, Rifkin, Shapiro, Schulman & Rabkin, LLP. His practice is focused primarily on complex civil litigation, real estate, community associations, commercial collections, foreclosures, bankruptcy and alternative dispute matters. Mr. Medioni is admitted to practice in the California state courts and the United States District Court for the Central District of California. Mr. Medioni is fluent in French and Hebrew.
- • Juris Doctor (2010) Southwestern Law School , Los Angeles
- • Bachelor of Arts in Communication (2006), University of Southern California, Los Angeles, Lambda Pi Eta
- Member of the State Bar of California
- Member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member of the Beverly Hills Bar Association